Thursday, June 30, 2011

SMART Board Bliss!

Tomorrow is the first day of July! I have officially begun research for the new school year. I consider myself very lucky because this year I will have a SMART Board in my classroom. I am so excited because I know that the technology will have a positive effect on the education of my students. I have used the interactive whiteboard before, but I was searching the internet today to get additional ideas on how to incorporate it into my daily lessons. I found an amazing blog that I wanted to share. It has a lot of wonderful SMART Board resources for students and teachers of all ages. This teacher was nice enough to share some wonderful notebook templates. They can be found on the right hand side of the site under "My Notebook Files." I especially love the "K-2 Reading Intervention." It has a multitude of online games to assist in reading and language arts instruction and remediation. It is a resource that I definitely plan on using a lot this year. You should definitely check it out for yourself!

SMART Board Goodies Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment